Monday, July 28, 2008

Have we ever done anything together?

So- thanks to the infamous Jac-Attack- I've decided to try this "leave a memory comment"
now, I am a new blogger and doubt there are many who even know that this exists...
if I am lucky enough to have one comment, I will feel accomplished! :P thanks friend!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I have to go with our lazy Sunday when we went to Utah. Talking and laughing until three in the morning about boys and the oddity that seems to be our day-to-day lives was perfect. The icing on the cake (and you know how much I love icing) though was getting up for breakfast on Sunday morning, and then going back to bed to laugh some more. I don't think we would have gotten up that day if hadn't been for people coming over for a late lunch. Can't wait to do that again-- Love you!