Monday, November 3, 2008

Fairyland

You must always go over the top when a child is involved.  I think this is the motto of my entire family.  Since my niece was born it has been non stop spoil-fest for Ashley.  I love her to pieces and yes, I do take part in the spoil-fest.  For Halloween we got Ashley a fairy costume!  
On Halloween I couldn't wait to get her into her costume- once the sun went down and it was starting to get dark out, I hurried to get her in her costume. (I always try to steal the fun from my sister- I think by now she's gotten used to it and lets me get away with doing some of the mom things- thanks sis!)  Once Ashley was in her outfit she started to play with her skirt- oh how cute!  My sister was so happy and finished getting Ashley into her outfit.  Then, of course, the pictures began- my sister and I instantly pulled out the cameras and tried to get as many shots as possible, though now that Ashley is mobile, it makes getting a clear shot a little harder.  All Ash wanted to do was roam around- let's just say that out of all the hundreds of pics we took, there were only a handful of those where you could actually see her! *chuckle*  Oh she's too much of a doll for me.  So here she is my little niece...spoiled...but dang cute!

1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Since I didn't say it today- love you! Love your adorable niece and how much you adore her. Always a good day by the way when I get to sit next to you for a couple hours...