Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three is the magic number

I can run 3 miles! What?! Um yes, I did it today. I had no clue that I could do it and to be honest, I thought it was a fluke that I could run 3 miles. I did it last Saturday as a part of my first coached run. Totally thought it was the adrenaline that got me the whole way, but let me tell you, I did it! I am so grateful to have health and strength to be able to run that far. I love being outdoors and that you to mother nature she has allowed the sun to stay out long enough for me to get in a run after work! I hope it stays super sunny and not too hot so I can keep it up and continue to share in the journey. I'm happy to report, that though I may not consider myself "a runner" I feel like I am well on my way! Hooray! Thanks for all the support :)

1 comments:

Ms. said...

woot woot for you! thats great tracy