Monday, January 9, 2012

A few quick things...

`I love that I work just 8 miles away from home. I don't love that I drive on Interstate 580 to get there, but there are definitely worse things in life.

`It's been 5 months of marriage, 11 years of knowing each other and we still have things to learn about each other. Life is good.

`My family and my now extended family (which goes in lots of directions), ROCK.

`Friends pretty much help the world go round.

`I think about carb-o loading daily, for what? That mystical run that I'm going to do...right... NO, let's be honest, I could live off carbs if I could! Though I never feel that great when that's all I eat.

`I want to be crafty. I feel like I should have a knack for that. My latest adventures with crafts are...
1. Homemade jam and jelly.
2. Cute girlie hair clips.
3. I'm currently working on a cute tote, and I want to start making my own skirts.

`Shoes were made for walking in. I have too many shoes to walk in. I may have a problem.

`I need more than 1 closet for my things. I know I have a problem

`Heat. Done and done. I slept in a sleeping bag a few nights cause I couldn't handle the cold. Thank you Husband for putting in our pellet stove!!!

`Even though there are moments that bring me down, I'm really blessed.

1 comments:

Ms. said...

Did your heater break??