Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY 2012

There are a few things I know to be true:

* Everything happens for a reason. I'm not saying that I agree or understand what happens, I just know it is all for a purpose. Sometimes I later find the meaning and sometimes I don't, and I'm coming to terms with that.

* Love is real.

* We all have a purpose, and I'm convinced that MOST of the people I hold so dear, I met in the pre-existence.

* Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, IF you're on the wrong side of the sarcasm. I'm a fan of being on the RIGHT side.

* Music was created for all the emotions, and there's nothing wrong with listening to a song a million trillion times over, if that's just how you feel. I also find it totally OK to dance like you've never danced before to a song you listen to a million trillion times over.

* Your hobby does not completely define you, it is just an extension of who you are in that space of time. I'm pretty sure I've had thousands of hobbies, and looking back it's really about what road I was on, my goals, my wants. I don't think a hobby has to be permanent.

* Technology RULES... most of the time. Technology STINKS when: it doesn't work, you don't want it to work, too much information is shared, when you want to be alone... you get the picture, we've all been there.

* A woman (even tho I'm still a girl) needs to have her time. Her time to veg, her time to cry, her time to laugh, her time with her girls, her time to conquer everything, her time to go crazy, her time to sing, her time to sleep, her time to play, her time, she needs her time.

* We WILL be together forever, there IS a plan.

* Y2K all started in 1999 - what the? Where has time gone? ... oh well, WELCOME 2012!


0 comments: